PSAT Testers ( 10/28)
1) Try to arrive at RB before 8:00am or earlier and be in your PSAT classroom assignment by 8:15am.
a. Staff members will be in hallways to help guide you if you forget your location.
2) Cellphones, electronics will need to be turned off and put away during testing.
3) You will need to show your school ID to the testing administrator.
4) If you own a scientific or (approved) graphing calculator, then please bring it for testing.
a. Four functions calculators are not recommended
b. All scientific calculators are approved
c. Read below for acceptable (graphing) models
d. Read below for unacceptable calculators
5) Link to College Board PSAT information